Salary: £18,000 - 24 hours a week
*Great company benefits with great working hours*
I have a rare opportunity within a growing company based in Uxbridge who are looking to recruit a part time Accounts Controller who has a wealth of experience and is able to maintain the smooth running of the business's accounting functions. Do you have sales and purchase ledger experience? Are you looking for an all-round accounts role to get your teeth stuck into continue reading….
This role will be working alongside the Finance Director and you will be getting involved in various aspects of accounting across the business. Is attention to detail something you pride yourself in? Do you have excellent knowledge of excel? Do you experience in payroll and credit control within your previous roles? If so this would be the perfect role for you if you are looking for part time hours.
If this role is ticking all your boxes…..APPLY NOW!!!
- Daily processing of sales and purchase transactions
- Weekly transfer & reconciliation of sales invoice
- Dealing with customer invoice queries & issue of credit notes
- Responsible for all credit control procedures
- New account approval, setting credit limits, regular progressing of all customer accounts
- Preparation of credit management reports & issue of monthly customer statements by email
- Preparation of supplier payment runs
- Monthly reconciliation of petty cash, bank accounts, suppliers' statements
- Preparation of monthly & annual customer sales analysis
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns for approval by the Finance Director
- Maintenance of fixed asset register