Credit Controller - TEMP TO PERM
Salary: £13 an hour - up to £30k perm
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable professional for a company in Buckinghamshire.
My client is looking for a bright candidate who comes from an accounts payable and credit control background, who is confident in working within a fast pasted environment. Have you been involved within the accounts payable department of a company? Do you want to expand your experience in credit control? Are you advanced in Excel? This could be the perfect role for you!!! APPLY TODAY!!
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maintain oversight and control of the relationship with the outsourced providers, ensuring positive stakeholder engagement.
- Completion of monthly reconciliations of AP ledger to supplier statements.
- Dealing with suppliers to resolve queries and disputes and escalating queries to senior staff when required.
- Ensure suppliers are paid within agreed terms.
- Processing foreign invoices and handling exchange rate differences.
- Checking and processing expenses and credit card claims ensuring payment in line with company policy.
- Provide weekly cash flow requirements over rolling 13 week periods.
- To suggest process, system and procedural changes that will continue to improve the service provided to improve workflows.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate to the job as may be reasonably required.
- Reporting monthly Key Performance Indices (KPI) through to the Reporting team to enable understanding on key account movements.
Desired Personnel Criteria:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Accounts payable processes
- Knowledge of different accounting software (Knowledge of Netsuite beneficial)
- Proven IT Skills including EXCEL
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Solutions focused
- Flexible approach
- Positive attitude
- Full Driving Licence and own transport