Salary: £22,000 with 25 days holiday, parking and great benefits
We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator on behalf of our client in Northolt. Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to multi task? Do you have experience in a fast-paced Administrative role? Have you worked within compliance? Are you able to work under pressure and to deadlines? Can you work a 40 hour week on a rotational shift pattern? If so, this role could be perfect for you!!
- Ensuring in house client system and database is updated with the correct information
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers to obtain information to ensure correct information is up to date
- Ensuring contractors are allocated to specific jobs through the database
- Ensuring all planned works are carried out against specified time frames
- Scheduling engineers diaries
- Ensuring all certification is up to date and on file
- Dealing with general queries and escalations
- Weekly reporting
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.