Administrator (Stock Control)
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for an Administrator that sits within the stock management department for a Global Brand based in Hayes. The role involves entry of stock information, dealing with stock movement, running reports and so much more!! They want a hard-working individual who can hit the ground running and be in charge of their daily workload!
Are you the type of person who has amazing attention to detail? Are you a competent administrator who loves using Excel? CAN YOU DO VLOOK UPS AND PIVOT TABLES? Can you support a team with their administration? Can you work to tight deadlines? Do you have an analytical mind? Are you looking for a career path into stock Control? This could be the role for you!!! APPLY NOW!!!!
- Control stock movements throughout the warehouse ensuring all stock transactions are carried out accurately.
- Ensuring that stock quantities are accurate in locations on our systems.
- Carrying out stock adjustments and maintain stock accuracy
- Booking in goods made by production onto the system whilst ensuring transactions match what has been done by our production team.
- Carry out transactions on all systems in relation to stock movements to include goods in and production
- Running adjustments stock reports