40 hours a week
28 days holiday & Birthday leave!!!
Do you have experience within administration and are looking to grow in a new company that can give you great career progression? Are you a business graduate looking for the first step in a successful career? Do you want to work in a company that listens to your ideas?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the CEO of the company and learn from them and expand your knowledge!
Are you an enthusiastic, organised person? Do you have an inquisitive mind and are willing to grow and develop within the company?
If you have a strong ability to prioritise and are able to organise tasks to a high-level of accuracy, then we have the job for you!
If you can speak French or German, that is a plus but not essential!
- Dealing with emails, phone calls and post
- Working on new projects
- Coordinator the Director on projects
- Preparation of sales, purchase invoices and official documentation
- Follow processes and maintain compliance
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Diary management