Monday-Friday - 9am - 5.30pm (1-hour lunch)
Benefits: 28 Days Holiday, Discounted Gym Membership, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme
We are recruiting for a full-time Administrative Assistant to be based our clients Head Office! If you are highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, then carry on reading!
Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you able to multitask and use your own initiative to solve problems? If you are a strong team player and have a keen eye for details, then this is the role for you!
If you have really strong oral and written communications skill and can work really well under pressure, then APPLY NOW!
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Answering emails
- Work directly with Coordinators to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Cross reference of invoices and documents to ensure client satisfaction
- Generation of project-specific documentation
- Maintenance of records
- Final quality control of documents before release to clients
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to support the IP Service Coordinator teams