Up to £20'000
My client amazing client based in Chalfont St Peter are looking for a strong Administrator to join their team! Your role will be to support the team with a variety of admin and project-management related duties.
Do you have amazing administrative skills?
Do you have strong oral and written communication skills?
This could be the role for you!!!!
- Generation of project-specific reporting documentation
- Cross-reference of invoices and documents against client requirements to ensure client satisfaction
- Final quality control of documents before release to clients
- Maintenance of records
- Monitoring of the shared mailbox.
- Recording and reporting of overdue annuity reminders and lapses.
- Work directly with the project management team to meet client requests
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to support the IP Services project management team
- Timely and efficient handling of invoices, reports, annuity notices and client communications
- Ensuring all correspondence, invoices and supporting documentation are complete and correct
- Accurate data entry
- Customer Service Professional
Job location: Southampton Job salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Exciting opportunity to work for this very succ...
- Warehouse Manager
Job location: High Wycombe Job salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Warehouse Manager High Wycombe £25k plus opport...
- Graduate Accounting Associate
Job location: Ruislip Job salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Graduate Accounts AssociateRuislip £22k STUDY S...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs