Assistant Financial Accountant
Up to £40k, 12 Month FTC
Mon- Fri, 9am -5.30pm
Do you have experience with managing company bank accounts or have you recently qualified as an accountant? We have the job for you so carry on reading!!
We are recruiting for our client who is based here locally in Uxbridge, they need someone who has experience with being a finance accountant. So, if you are proactive, enthusiastic and keen to learn then this is the job for you!
The company are located in an amazingly beautiful offices and they provide their employees with fantastic benefits! You will need to have intercompany accounts experience.
We are looking for someone who is results focused and is really good at problem solving. Do you have assertive communication skills? Are you an expert with excel? If you have the ability to work independently, then send your CV in!
Do you have experience with taxes? Are you familiar with accounting standards? If you have excellent interpersonal skills, then APPLY NOW!!
- Manage the Company Bank accounts
- Reconciliation of polices sold
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all AP transactions
- Raising and producing Nominal Ledger Journals on Sage
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of Partial Exemption VAT returns
- Managing Fixed Asset register
- Liaising with Auditors at Year end
- Intercompany reconciliations and Group reporting
- Automate reporting and processes as far as is possible
- Carry out regular analysis of expense base
- Systems development & Implementation
- Identify and improve controls and systems