Assistant Financial Accountant
£30,000 - £32,000 PARKING AVAILABLE - GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Financial Accountant working for a professional company in Central Uxbridge carrying out the preparation and analysis of all company's financial information.
My client is looking for a bright candidate who come from a financial accountancy background who is confident in working within a fast pasted environment? They are looking for someone who has worked with intercompany accounts has all round accounts experience? You will need to have experience working within a company that is part of a group and dealt with intercompany balances. Are you part qualified or qualified and are looking to take on new responsibilities within a growing company? Do you have a wealth of experience with trial balance, fixed asset and nominal Ledger Journals? This could be the perfect role for you !!! APPLY TODAY!
The main duties for this position are:
- Updating Bank accounts on Sage
- Raising and producing Nominal Ledger Journals on Sage
- Producing TB ready for Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Preparation and Submission of TB's to Head Office
- Managing Controls and Deadlines from Head Office includes Group Balance Sheet reconciliation sign off to Group policies.
- Preparation of Partial Exemption VAT returns
- Managing Fixed Asset register
- Liaising with Auditors at Year end.