- Understanding customer requirements across various categories
- Using market trends, consumer insight and competitor analysis to evaluate customer trends
- Providing brand proposition to meet customer needs to include packaging design, price, positioning and quality
- Create and deliver marketing and PR campaigns
- Review on going product performance and driving necessary changes
- Working with brand guidelines for packaging designs
- Using marketing, promotional and PR plans to drive sales
- Managing critical path of new launches to ensure all deadlines are met
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Brand Manager 4/6 month Contract could potentially go on longer
Salary: up to £35,000
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Brand Manager who has worked within the retail sector working for a global company with a fantastic team. The company are looking for a creative driven candidate who has a wealth of experience working with brands alongside new product development.
This candidate needs to have experience in understanding a customer needs alongside market trends. Are you able to use your creative mind to maximise sales opportunities to deliver the product on both quality and price? Are you able to work with strict guidelines? If the requirements below match up with your skills and requirements APPLY NOW!!