Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with flexibility on starting time
Are you looking to grow within a company both personally and professional? Can you support a team with their administration and reporting? Can you work to tight deadlines? Do you have an analytical mind? Do you have a great understand of commercial awareness? Can you analyse data into reports? Do you have SQL experience? Are you able to carry out Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS? If you have a degree or have a wealth of experience within this line of work… APPLY NOW!!!!
- Manage all reporting and presentation requests.
- Manage projects while keeping key stakeholders informed of progress.
- Gain an understanding of Performance, Sales and Finance metrics governed by the Business Analytics team.
- Using SQL cleanse, store and manage data from a variety of sources.
- Select appropriate statistical techniques to help with a range of tasks including tracking performance including any test banks that may be in operation
- Contribute to the implementation and delivery of a rapidly growing Business Intelligence strategy.
- Supporting in the provision of on-going and actionable insights to promote positive change.