Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS, CAR ALLOWANCE
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for a well-established company based in Uxbridge. Do you want to join a company who is a leading specialist within their sector? Do you have the ambition to succeed within a growing company? Are you someone who is able to build and grow existing accounts within the business? Are you someone who has worked within supply chain and is able to strategize to improve service levels? Are you someone who comes from a transport and logistics industry and want to bring your knowledge and excel within a growing business? Do you have the ability to take on key responsibilities within a busy buzzing environment? Are you enthusiastic and motivated to provide excellent customer satisfaction. This role will involve travel to meet with clients across the UK, mainly London based. If this sounds like you and more? APPLY NOW!
- Build, manage and develop relationships with key clients, both personally and across the business and the client organisation
- Collaborate with the client to improve service levels, reduce cost and add value in the supply chain in line the client's key objectives.
- Drive specific initiatives and ensure value generated is identified and tracked
- Establish and maintain Operational Optimisation Plans
- Produce, analyse and deliver relevant monthly KPI's review
- Conduct business reviews
- Pursue new business opportunities on within existing portfolio and drive new business opportunities
- Ensure high customer satisfaction is maintained
- Lead a team of client executives, consistently managing performance against objectives