- Maintain all procurement and material supply and control to actively support the workshop
- Perform regular reviews and follow ups and reduce material costs
- Maintain & improve relationships.
- Attend Trade Shows/Exhibitions and visit vendors and customers as required.
- Identify new supplier opportunities and negotiate terms.
- Negotiate improved terms and conditions for the business throughout the supplier base.
- Provide clearance instructions to freight agents on a daily basis.
- Ensure that import instructions provided are inline with company procedures and in accordance with HMRC requirements.
- Maintain a log of all imports and ensure the IPR register is constantly kept up to date regarding the import/export of goods.
- Provide quarterly IPR returns report to HMRC
- Ensure that all exports are controlled goods are shipped in accordance with the relevant restrictions
- Manage the company's response to bids/proposals/agreements working with colleagues from various disciplines within the organisation.
- Provide senior management with ongoing business performance analysis through regular reviews of business KPIs.
- Analyse company data to identify trends and areas of improvement.
- Manage, respond to and follow up on specific major customer pricing and delivery enquiries.
- Manage major customer order books that consist of contracts to supply material and to supply sub contract work order solutions.
3 months ago
Commercial Team Leader
Competitive Salary Monday Friday 9am 5pm - earlier finish on a Friday
Parking!! 25 days holiday plus BH!! GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS
A well-established company situated in Southall who are a market leader within their industry are looking for a Commercial Team Leader who can come in and hit the ground running. My client are looking for someone who has a great work ethic who is happy to roll there sleeves up and get stuck in. Are you someone who has purchasing/buying experience and is confident in negotiating? Within this role you will be responsible for the imports/exports so you will need to have knowledge of HMRC requirements. Have you support within bids and proposals to new clients? They are looking for someone who has managed a team and is confident in developing talent and driving employee engagement. This role is very varied and will be a great opportunity to grow! You will need to be a car owner driver for this particular role. If this sounds like your experience APPLY NOW!!
Duties include the following: