Are you a highly organised person looking for their next challenge? Have you got experience with credit control? Do you want to work for a large company filled with friendly staff? If so, then APPLY NOW and don't hesitate to get in touch!
You will be responsible for the management of defaulted and cancelled direct debits, ensuring efficient cash collection, reinstatement and resolution of issues and queries.
Are you and outgoing and resilient individual looking to move into a fresh role? Don't miss the opportunity to be considered for this role, as we are sure it will tick all your boxes!
- Dealing with customers located in different geographies, mainly Europe, USA and Australia, via telephone/fax/email to chase outstanding debt
- Maintenance of customer accounts including undertaking complex reconciliations
- Liaising with overseas agents to facilitate cash collection
- Posting all incoming payments daily, referring to remittance advices where necessary
- Processing and posting credit card payments
- Weekly analysis of two suspense accounts
- Ensuring all invoicing queries are forwarded and resolved by the relevant departments
- Liaising with invoicing department on e-billing queries
- Liaising with billing department to rectify queries and obtain banking details
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required