£25,000 - £28,000
9-5.30 Monday to Friday (1 hour for lunch)
Benefits: 30 days' holiday, 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus!!!
Do you have experience with credit control and working within a fast pace environment? Continue reading… we have the job for you!
We are recruiting for our client who is based in Gerrards Cross and we need someone who wants to put hard work in to get amazing results out!
You will receive excellent support and guidance with this company. They have employee benefits to make sure staff are extremely happy and motivated at all times!
Do you have experience working within a multi- currency environment? Do you have fantastic communication skills? If you are able to work well under pressure and to strict deadline, then send your CV to us!!
Are you flexible and willing to work as part of a team? Is your attention to detail tip-top? If you are able to prioritise your workload, then APPLY NOW!!
- Dealing with customers located in different geographies, via telephone/fax/email to chase outstanding debt
- Maintenance of customer accounts
- Liaising with overseas agents to facilitate cash collection
- Posting all incoming payments daily
- Processing and posting credit card payments
- Weekly analysis of two suspense accounts
- Ensuring all invoicing queries are forwarded and resolved by the relevant departments
- Liaising with invoicing department on e-billing queries
- Liaising with billing department to rectify queries and obtain banking details
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required