Salary: £25K - £27K - GREAT BENEFITS AND PARKING AVAILABLE
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for a well-established company based in Uxbridge. Do you want to join a company who is a leading specialist within their sector? Do you have experience in supporting a field sales team? Do you have the ability to take on key responsibilities within a busy buzzing environment? Do you have experience within customer service, logistics and project management? Are you able to be a great support to a hard working team? Do you have intermediate Excel knowledge? Are you able to establish and grow relationships? Do you have order processing experience? If this sounds like you and more? APPLY NOW!
- Proactively support the sales team for all their administration duties
- Communicate verbally and in writing between customers, ensuring all requests are dealt with in certain time frames
- Log information on calls received, maintain detailed and accurate records
- Creating and maintaining proposals for clients
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Sending out customer invoices
- Organising the booking of flights, Hotels and travel for the department
- Preparation and distribution of order intake forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of board reports
- Being proactive and resourceful to try to improve the overall performance and function of the department
- Maintain stock records and complete regular inventory checks.
- Produce statistical reports in Excel from external data sources.