Customer Logistics Administrator
Mon- Fri, 9am-5.30pm
Are you looking for an office-based customer service role? Continue reading… we have the job for you!
We are recruiting for our client who is based in Slough. They are looking for someone who is looking to grow and develop their skills. So, they need someone who is driven, ambitious and loyal. You will receive excellent support, guidance and career progression with this company.
It would be fantastic is you have dipped in logistics, freight forwarding or supply chain in a previous role, but not necessary!
Are your communications skills top notch? Are you good at building good working relationships? If you are capable of working to deadlines, then send your CV in now!!
Do you have a good knowledge of excel? Do you have an amazing attitude towards work? If all of this sounds like you, then APPLY NOW!
- Sending, receiving and actioning emails
- Answering the telephone and directing queries to the relevant departments
- Administrative duties such as scanning, filing and photocopying
- Processing Invoices
- Data Entry
- Pulling reports from the system and re formatting for customers
- Using our internal system for setting user's up and scheduling reports
- Taking minutes and writing these up
- Transcribe meeting minutes for the teams
- Providing ad hoc support around office as needed
- Working well as part of a team.