- Managing reactive breakdowns requirements for domestic & commercial clients
- Managing new installations
- Completing of tender documentation
- Putting together O&M manuals
- Answering incoming calls from clients
- Setting up new clients onto our system
- Providing information and guidance on services provided
- Allocating jobs to be completed to a team of field-based engineers/subcontractors and tracking progress
- Compiling and sending further work quotes for approval
- Arranging/sourcing parts needed for remedial works, raising PO's to suppliers
- Put together a schedule of completed works for invoicing when works are completed
- Answering any queries/complaints related to your clients
£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Customer Repairs Coordinator
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm - 1 hour for lunch
Do you have experience with quotes, breakdowns, allocating engineers, invoicing? Continue reading… we have the job for you!
My client who is based in Harrow are recruiting for a new megastar to join their team! The company need a candidate who is able to keep up with a face pace and change throughout the day.
You will receive amazing support and training with this company. They have excellent employee satisfaction ratings and employee benefits to make sure staff are extremely happy and motivated at all times!
Can you coordinate diaries? Do you have really strong organisational skills? Do you have an upbeat personality? If you are able to work well under pressure and to strict deadline, then send your CV to us!!
Are you Proficient in MS Office Suite? Do you have assertive communication skills? If you are happy to speak to customers and contractors, then APPLY NOW!