Salary: £9- £10ph Temp
We are currently looking to recruit an Experience customer service representative on behalf of our client in West London. Do you have excellent verbal and written communication? Do you have excellent attention to detail? If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!!
Continuous improvement of Customer Experience
In this exciting position your motivating personality lets you engage, through leading by example and encouraging your colleagues to have the frontline passion we are striving for.
Your key areas of responsibility will be to:
- Ensure the Customer Service Centre owns the operational relationship with key customers and work to maintain compliance with customer specific requirements (booking in procedures, packaging requirements, maximum delivery limits etc.)
- To inspire and be an outstanding member of the customer service team supporting
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with KPI's and always striving to improve our CLI.
- Responsible for accurate and timely order processing and management.
- Responsible for customer and product data maintenance in key systems.
- Identify, investigate and resolve logistic and interaction issues and complaints.
- Ensure timely response and quality resolution of inquiries
- Liaise with key stakeholders to help generate customer loyalty and develop new opportunities
Proven work experience as a customer service representative
Experience with SAP Software
Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)