International Customer Service - TEMP TO PERM
Salary: £10 per hour
We are recruiting for a exciting and progressive company in West London. Do you have excellent verbal and written communication? Do you have experience in a busy environment? If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!!
- Source Products from the UK and abroad, negotiate if required with suppliers.
- Issue Price Quotations in line with company policy, and within agreed margin limits.
- Negotiate terms with customer if and when required.
- Acknowledge/confirm customer order.
- Liaise with logistics dept to arrange appropriate transportation and maintain customer profiles.
- Issue Pro-forma Invoice if necessary.
- Place Purchase Orders in line with company policy with suppliers, and within agreed personal and customer credit limits.
- Inform Customer about progress of their order.
- Check and confirm goods received and issue picking lists.
- Check and sign final picking list against customer order to authorise dispatch.
- Communicate shipping details/order status to customer.
- Initiate production of credit notes according to company policy.
- Confirm with Responsible Person legal status of customers to receive pharmaceuticals and Controlled Drugs.
- Report any exceptions or issues to Responsible Person, as per company policy using the internal Intranet system.
- Investigate and change if necessary, any queried Supplier Invoice within 36 hours of receipt and pass back to the Accounts Department.