Customer Service Administrator
40 hours a week
28 days holiday!!!
Do you think you have what it takes to work under pressure and to deadline? Are you a good team player with a flexible approach to work? If you have amazing communication and are able to prioritise your workload, then send your CV in!
Have you dealt with end of tenancy dilapidations? Do you oversee all property maintenance? Are you confident on the phone and have great communication skills? If this sounds like you apply now!
Would you consider yourself full of energy and enthusiastic towards work? Are you looking for a role that will keep you busy, where the day is over in the blink of an eye? This could be your dream role!
It would be great if you have worked within repairs and are able to organise and coordinate contractors out on site.
- To carry out various admin duties across the business
- To deliver excellent customer service
- Arranging for contractors to go out on site
- Ensuring all communications are arranged with all parties involved
- Diary management via Outlook
- Ensuring all systems and files are kept up to dare
- Ensuring all clients comply with all relevant legislations
MUST HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE