Job title: Customer Service Advisor - TEMP (ongoing)
Location: West Drayton
To deliver excellent customer service at all times and deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner on the telephone and via email. To provide clerical support to assist the sales team with day to day office duties. The individual will report to the Head of Business Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal with inbound and outbound customer related phone calls (eg: Answering existing clients calls, calling to chase up documentation, liaising to finalise details)
- Clearly defined organisation of daily, weekly and monthly tasks such as invoices, certificates, etc.
- Answers telephones; forward calls and/or records and forward messages accurately.
- Complete and process sales through the Sage CRM system.
- Maintain stock levels of relevant stationary, literature, product kits, etc.
- Arrange collection of samples for clients with our pre-defined couriers.
- Prepare, manage and dispatch our product kits to a high standard at all times.
- Work day to day with the sales team to complete sales administration tasks (eg, dispatch of brochures & certificates, scanning & filing, etc)
- Day to day managing of set task list on Sage CRM.
- General office administration where required for other departments and any other duties assigned.
- To establish good practice with stock control and ordering supplies via Purchase Order System
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers, clients and visitors.
- Typing ability at required speed and accuracy.
- Considerable knowledge of English, spelling and punctuation, office practices and procedures.
- Ability to organise, efficiently document and routinely update information on Sage CRM; ability to apply procedures to work problems and situations.
- Familiarity with current Windows operating systems (as applicable) and proficiency in required software, including currently supported versions of Windows applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Flexibility in responding courteously to immediate needs of visitors and callers; ability to establish priorities and maintain productivity despite numerous interruptions throughout a working day.
- Previous experience in customer service, administration or sales work.
- Knowledge of Sage CRM database.