- Respond to incoming sales enquires via the telephone and email, ensuring a polite and friendly mannerism at all times.
- Provide detailed information to clients, answering any questions they may have
- Follow up on sales leads including referrals from current candidates.
- Complete outreach activities including; mailshots and call drives to drive sales leads.
- Data entry to collate results of statistics.
- Complete faxing, filing, archiving and photocopying tasks.
- Raise invoices and chase payments from customers
- Support Customer Services Manager with Adhoc Duties
- Good Telephone Manner
- Strong focus/experience in customer service including face to face experience.
Up to £20000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
£20,000 plus great bonus scheme OTE £25K - £30K
A well-established company situated in Northolt are looking for an enthusiastic customer focused individual to join their to join their Customer Service team who are growing the business and opening up new B2B and B2C sales opportunities. Are you an ambitious individual who has the burning desire to be successful? Are you accountable for maintaining and growing your own portfolio of clients? Do you have the enthusiasm to get to know your competition and strive to grow within a business, this could be the role for you! APPLY NOW!!!!