Customer Service Representative - Part Time
Salary: £11,250 - 25 hours a week 5 days a week between 11am - 6pm
My client based in Southall are looking to recruit a Customer Service professional with outstanding communication skills who is looking to join a friendly team. They are looking for someone who is very proactive and thrives in a busy buzzy environment! Are you looking to work for a company who is a market leader in their industry and are looking to bring on an enthusiastic candidate who is ready to drive the business forward!
You will also need to be an excellent team player who has a loyal, positive can do attitude. Do you have experience in a Customer Service or Administrative role? Do you have experience within order processing? Do you have great attention to detail? Do you have great system knowledge? Are you someone who like to have deadlines and targets to hit to give you great bonuses throughout the year… this could be the perfect role for you?
- Answering all incoming call and responding to all email enquiries
- Ensuring all customers are kept up to date at all times
- Ensuring company database is kept up to date - inputting correct information
- Ensuring quotations are sent out to potential customers and followed up
- Processing orders for new and existing customers
- Ensuring all deliveries arrive on time
- Setting up new customers onto the company database
- Dealing with returns and complaints