Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: £23,000 - 26,000
My client who are a market leader within their industry are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join their busy buzzing customer service team. Are you someone who is able to multitask? Are you someone who is able to track the progress of jobs to ensure it has been completed within certain timeframes to keep the customer fully up to date?
Are you someone that prides themselves in putting 110% into their job and has the passion to deliver 5* customer service at all times? Can you work to deadlines? Do you have database system experience alongside working on MS Office? If so APPLY NOW!!
- Handing incoming calls & emails from clients requiring repair or maintenance support
- Setting up new jobs to be completed on the computer system and allocating to external maintenance team
- Tracking progress of jobs to be completed from instigation stage through to successful completion
- Liaising with clients after job has been completed to ensure clients were happy with service provided
- Costing completed jobs, raising client invoices and recording payments received on computer system
- Maintaining computerised client database system and updating details held when necessary