Customer Service Executive
We are currently looking to recruit a candidate who is passionate about providing a superb service to customers!
Join one of the world's leading specialist medical suppliers. Established more than 50 years ago they source and distribute pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and consumable supplies to health care professionals in over 180 countries.
This is the opportunity to become an integral part of the Pharmaceutical Customer Service Team providing support for all the relevant functions.
Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy speaking to various different customers throughout the day?
If this sounds like the perfect job for you make sure you apply!!
- To provide support for the Department by performing administrative duties for all members of the team.
- To take responsibility for communication and reporting in regard to all relevant distribution agreements.
- To ensure accurate records are kept of enquiries from the customers.
- To maintain/keep records of various departmental activity logs.
- To assist in the booking arrangements for stand exhibitions to promote Unlicensed/Named patient products importation service, if required.
- To assist in sourcing, pharmaceutical products and liaise with the manufacturers and suppliers as directed.
- To be responsible for executing daily orders and invoicing for Pharmaceutical Services including Fampyra and Erwinase.
- To be responsible for communicating to colleagues' requests for stock transfer between UK sites e.g. Breccon, HPA and the USA
- To be responsible for raising invoices for the above services provided.
- To provide support for the department by actively supporting other team members with technical/sourcing help for PS tender work.
- To provide a Sales Analysis report to the PS Manager, as and when required.
- To request stock movements into quarantine, where necessary
- To liaise with the MHRA for imports permission under guidance and maintain effective and accurate filing for all correspondence.