Customer Service Representative - TEMP to PERM
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri, 37.5 hour week
£28k when perm
Our client in Denham is looking for a enthusiastic Customer Service Representative. Are you looking for an exciting and developing job? Do you have good communication skills and a good knowledge of SAP? Then you might be the perfect candidate for our vacant position!
- Own the customer channels, maintain availability and service customers within targets.
- Proactively manage Service Cloud and SAP, ensuring customer queries or orders are progressed in a timely manner with flawless quality.
- Ensure 100% of customer interactions are logged onto Service Cloud and progressed in line with relevant process.
- Ensure all information provided to customers is accurate and considers any special requirements.
- Work is performed to maintain high levels of accuracy across the department.
- Prompt and accurate logistic documentation, invoicing and credit activity.
- Processing returns in line with RMA procedure.
Being a successful candidate you will have...
- Experience from working in a Customer Service or Sales Administration role.
- Good knowledge from working with SAP.
- Outstanding numeracy and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent team player willing to work collaboratively to achieve team targets.