- Ensure the Customer Service Centre owns the operational relationship with key customers
- Work to maintain compliance with customer specific requirements
- Continuously work to ensure our people have the right training and knowledge to delight our customers with each interaction
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with KPI's
- Responsible for accurate and timely order processing and management.
- Responsible for customer and product data maintenance in key systems.
- Identify, investigate and resolve logistic and interaction issues and complaints.
- Ensure timely response and quality resolution of inquiries
- Liaise with key stakeholders to help generate customer loyalty and develop new opportunities
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Customer Service Team Leader
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 DOE - Plus great company bonus and benefits
We are currently recruiting for a growing company based in Uxbridge who are looking for a great Customer Service Team Leader to join their growing team. They are looking for something with a great attitude to come and join their fun buzzing environment. Are you someone who can lead and motivate a team? Are you proactive and inspiring? Have you managed a team in an office environment? Do you want a great work life balance with great company benefits? If you have all of the above and more APPLY NOW!!!!