Demand Planner - CONTRACT 6 MONTHS
Salary: from £30k DOE
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8.00 - 17.00
Our client is a highly successful, international business who supplies a range of products. They are looking to recruit an experienced Demand Planner to join their team ASAP! Do you thrive in a busy working environment? Do you have demand planner experience? Are you proactive and can take your own initiative? If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!!
- Create weekly production orders
- Monitor and maintain customer service levels
- Work with customers to improve/maintain quality of service
- Maintain and update customer order information
- Maintain and update forecasts to ensure weekly demand meets customers requirements
- Investigate stock errors
- Build relationships with customers and logistics providers
- Relevant experience in a Supply Chain Role from a food background.
- Stock management experience.
- Strong analytical, numerical skills are essential and must be competent using key software (Word, PowerPoint) with advanced Excel Skills.
- Knowledge of customer systems.
- Excellent communication skills as this will be essential when dealing with our customers and colleagues.
- Good team working skills.
- Proactive thinker.