6 month contract that could be extended!!
My client are a well know FMCG company based in the royal streets of Windsor! They are high successful and supply to very prestigious account. This company employ very driven and enthusiastic individuals.
You will be working in a very lovely area within working distance of local shops and transport links.
We are looking for somebody who is very experienced in supply chain in a food or beverage company/background. The demands of this job can be quite high pressured, and you will need to have a 'bounce back' kind of personality.
Do you work to a high level of excel? Are you used to working to SLA's and KPI's?
This role will include you investigating missing stock and stock discrepancies… so you must have an analytical mind!
- Managing stock transit from factory to UK warehouse
- Investigating stock errors
- Monitoring weekly production schedule
- Maintaining customer order information
- Managing and problems with stock movement
- Building relationships with logistics providers
- Analysing information
- Getting involved in stock forecasting