E- Learning/Digital Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
***Great company benefits and PARKING ***
We are currently looking to recruit a E-Learning/Digital Developer on behalf of our client in Northolt. Do you have a creative mind who has a passion to develop new ideas to make a real impact on the business? Have you worked within supporting and developing an online learning platform for learning and teaching resources?
This company are looking for someone with a wealth of experience who can come in and take on this project and deliver great ideas and develop their current platform. Have you had experience in using Moodle as a platform? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
- Introduce an updated Digital E-Learning programme, sourcing, developing and using a variety of multimedia resources such as E-Learning, videos, online assessments.
- Adapt training/learning material from face to face to E-Learning
- Collaborating with the wider team to design and develop excellent digital learning solutions for the wider business.
- Identify external solutions as appropriate that could be deployed to deliver digital solutions based on the programme requirements.
- Work with technical training staff to identify and develop a range of digital innovations to support and enhance classroom and workshop activities in online practical delivery.
- Inspire technical colleagues to innovate, sustain and steer creative ideas on their teaching and programme design
- Develop and review the use of appropriate Digital Education innovations for student training
- Identify external solutions as appropriate that could be deployed to deliver technical solutions based on the programme requirements.
- Experience in design/delivery of E-learning and digital development.
- Experience in working with a variety of digital E-learning platforms.
- Experience in digital production, project management and understanding of budget, scope, time and quality.
- Experience developing digital E-learning programmes.