Graduate Executive Assistant
40 hours a week
28 days holiday & Birthday leave!!!
Are you a recent graduate looking for the first step in your career? Do you have a keen interest in pharmaceuticals, if so then APPLY NOW!!!
If you want to learn and expand your knowledge while working alongside the CEO then this is the role for you!
Are you an enthusiastic, organised person? Do you have an inquisitive mind and are willing to grow and develop within the company?
If you have a strong ability to prioritise and are able to organise tasks to a high-level pf accuracy, then we have the job for you! We are looking for someone who wants to progress in their role and be able to bring new ideas to the company.
- Dealing with emails, phone calls and post
- Working on new projects
- Coordinator the Director on projects
- Preparation of sales, purchase invoices and official documentation
- Follow processes and maintain compliance
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Diary management