Finance Assistant/Junior Accountant
£25,000 - 30,000
Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm temp to perm
We are looking for a Finance Assistant/ Junior Accountant to join a local company based in Rickmansworth.
You will be working for a fabulous company, who are extremely well known in their industry! They offer excellent chances to develop within their company and really like candidates that strive to do everything to the best of their ability!!
- Respond to all enquiries in an efficient and courteous manner
- Ensure documentation is checked accurately and in accordance with the company document checking procedure and Service Quality Commitments
- Process payment of correct documentation via in house systems
- Monitor receipt of original documents and follow up as necessary
- Call quality to be in line with expectations as set out and measured in call monitoring standards
- Ensure department Service Quality Commitments (SQC's) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met whilst also maintaining high service levels and standards
- Work transversely across Operations and throughout the business supporting your colleagues in other areas.
- To comply with all relevant legislation always such as Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering Act, Data Protection Act and the FLA code of practice
- Maintain knowledge of Company products and services
- Always Protect the company from fraud and financial exposure
Essential criteria for the role:
- Eye for detail
- Good standard of numeracy
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Team Player
- Computer literate
- Problem solving
- Pro-active attitude