Mon-Fri, Free parking, free lunch, 28 days holiday
We are recruiting for a well- established company
Are you a mechanical/ electrical engineering graduate? Or do you have experience with repairs? If that sounds like you then carry on reading.
Do you want to work within a company that is constantly busy, very positive and supportive then this could be the role for you!
Have you ever worked with tool hire? Are you technically minded? Do you consider yourself flexible and will to help when need?
If you are looking to get practical and want to utilise your skills, then apply now!
- Maintain a safe and well stocked workspace
- Receive damaged equipment
- Inspect all hire tools for repairs and provide repair estimates
- Review all estimated repairs with the manager
- Proceed with approved repairs, order parts needed for repairs
- Carry out repair work on equipment
- Coordinate items that need to be scrapped
- Assist with any parts of the operation
Must be a car owner/driver