Fulfilment Team Leader
Part time: 30-hour week, 9am-3pm
Benefits: Birthday Leave, Bonus Scheme, Parking & Pension!!!
Are you coming from a fulfilment background, or packing and picking experience? Continue reading… we have the job for you!
My client who is based in Hayes are recruiting for a new superstar to join their team! We are looking for a hardworking, ambitious team player!
Are you looking to take on new projects, to grow and develop within a company? You will be provided with support and training! This company have excellent employee satisfaction ratings and employee benefits to make sure staff are extremely happy and motivated at all times!
Are you able to work independently to resolve problems? Are you computer illiterate? If you have team leader or management experience, then send your CV in!
Do you have retail fulfilment knowledge? Do you consider yourself enthusiastic and organised? If you have an inquisitive mind, then APPLY NOW!!!
- Overall responsibility for daily fulfilment of eCommerce orders. Including system order assigning, printing, picking, packing and dispatch sorting.
- Admin tasks, replenishment and returns.
- Take lead to ensure all orders leave the warehouse accurately to an efficient high standard.
- Working closely with the eCommerce Manager to report issues
- Develop systems and the fulfilment processes in the warehouse.