Gas Trainer and Assessor
Salary: up to £35,000 DOE
***Great company benefits and PARKING ***
Are you a hands-on Gas Engineer who has the qualifications to train and assess other Engineers and want to go into class room teaching alongside hands on training this could be perfect role for you? Do you hold ACS certificates for domestic gas? Do you have an award in AET? Do you want to use all your skills to train someone to become a Gas Engineer? This could be the role for you? APPLY NOW!!!
- Provide training and assessment of candidates in scopes for which personal competence has been achieved. (As a minimum this would be in all areas of Domestic Gas.)
- Support candidates throughout their course, monitor their progress and liaise with employers and other colleagues involved in the delivery in order to ensure timely completions.
- Conduct assessments and examinations in accordance with the requirements of the scheme, ensuring assessments and examinations are marked promptly and feedback is given to candidates on the outcome of the assessment and or examination decision.
- Liaise with Line Manager with regard to technical resources, course structure, development and training material.
- Liaise with Administration Director with regard to non-technical resources, candidate paperwork and candidate feedback.
- Liaise with Line Manager and Administration Director with regard to any issues regarding the course scheduling.
- Process and maintain candidate assessment paperwork in an organized and confidential manner.
- Invigilate examinations and handle oral questions.
- Interview potential candidates.
- Promote the company and its range of courses.
- Continue to develop skills and update knowledge in order to increase scopes in which training and assessment can be provided.
- Internal verification of assessment paperwork when Internal Verifier V1 Award has been achieved.
- Prepare/tidy training and assessment areas. Also ensure these areas are kept safe and secure.
- Attend regular team meetings & ensure all action points are fulfilled.