HR Administrator - TEMP
Location - Uxbridge
Salary - £9 per hour
We are recruiting for a temporary HR Administrator for our client based in Uxbridge. If you have HR admin experience or are working towards your CIPD qualification, then APPLY NOW!!
This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your current HR experience or really get a chance to apply the theories you have learnt in your CIPD.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Must have experience of taking minutes
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees' queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)