Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus great company benefits
I have a rare opportunity within a growing company based in Hayes who are looking to recruit for a HR Advisor who has a wealth of experience and is able maintain smooth running of the business functions. You will need to be a self-starter who is able to align operations throughout the business. You will need to have exceptional communication skills so you can build key relationships though all levels of the business. You need to be a role you sleeves up and get stuck in kind of person who can be efficient and proactive at all times. Are you someone who has conducted Disciplinaries and grievance matters? Do you have great understanding knowledge of Employment Law? You are also required to have a CIPD level 3 or equivalent? Does this sound like something you are interested in? APPLY NOW!!!
- Ensure that HR policies, procedures and processes are up-to-date and in line with current employment law
- Implementing changes and introducing new initiatives as required
- Manages employee relations case works up to and including employment tribunals
- Develop the HR delivery team to drive customer service and commercial orientation that encompasses all the disciplines across HR including development, employee relations, reward, recruitment, payroll and HR admin.
- Coach and mentor managers to ensure they have robust people plans which support their operational delivery agenda
- Drive the performance, talent and succession agenda building pipelines, talent development agenda and career pathways
- Manage the monthly payroll administration, processing, compliance auditing, and reporting analysis.
- Direct line management responsibility of the HR team.