Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus great company benefits
I have a rare opportunity within a growing company based in Hayes who are looking to recruit for a HR Advisor who has a wealth of experience and is able maintain smooth running of the business functions. You will need to be a self-starter who is able to align operations throughout the business. You will need to have exceptional communication skills so you can build key relationships though all levels of the business. You need to be a role you sleeves up and get stuck in kind of person who can be efficient and proactive at all times. Are you someone who has conducted Disciplinaries and grievance matters? Do you have great understanding knowledge of Employment Law? You are also required to have a CIPD level 3 or equivalent? Does this sound like something you ae interested in? APPLY NOW!!!
- Provide a generalist HR service to all people managers and colleagues in the business.
- Query management
- Tracking/logging of accurate data records and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ownership and management of people data systems/processes
- Produce monthly workforce metrics
- Identifying areas of concern to work proactively with line managers implementing action plans to improve performance and achieve targets
- Support hiring managers with the recruitment and selection process from identifying the need to hire through approval process, sourcing candidates, offer and onboarding stages.
- Support people managers to drive the performance, creating action plans to form pipelines of emerging talent
- Accountable for the management and review of employment contracts, new starter administration compliance
- Conducting compliance checks on all HR documentation (policies, personal files, payroll procedures)
- Manage the monthly payroll instruction administration