Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
I have a rare opportunity within a growing company based in Uxbridge who are looking to recruit for a HR Advisor who has a wealth of experience and is able maintain smooth running of the business functions. You will need to be a self-starter who is able to align operations throughout the business. You will need to have exceptional communication skills so you can build key relationships though all levels of the business. You need to be a role you sleeves up and get stuck in kind of person who can be efficient and proactive at all times. Are you someone who has conducted Disciplinaries and grievance matters? Do you have great understanding knowledge of Employment Law? You are also required to have a CIPD level 5 or equivalent? Does this sound like something you ae interested in? APPLY NOW!!!
- Manage and maintain accurate staffing records, files and personal sensitive data securely, ensuring that they are managed and destroyed in accordance with GDPR regulations
- Provide administrative support to the HR Provider, Directors and line managers in respect of Disciplinary, Performance, Capability, (including Sickness Absence), Redundancy, Change, Training and other HR processes
- Support the HR Provider to conduct investigations into Disciplinary, Grievance &Capability matters
- Write concise and accurate reports, statements, letters, minute meetings, etc.
- Assist the HR Provider to draft Policies, Procedures, and Contracts, that are compliant with Employment Law and best practice
- Assist the HR Provider to develop an effective performance management system
- Always deal with confidential information appropriately, in accordance with Data Protection rules and Employment Law, and the rules of the Company's Clear Desk Policy
- Lead on all matters relating to recruitment and selection in accordance with the Company's policies
- Produce accurate effective job descriptions and person specifications
- Create, update and issue contracts of employment and any amendments to contracts as necessary
- Carry out the on-boarding process with all new starters to include temporary or agency staff
- Ensure compliance relating to workers where necessary
- Keep abreast of all current and new ways to recruit staff and share relevant developments with the HR Provider