Salary: £50,000 plus excellent company benefits including, parking, excellent holiday entitlement!
I have a rare opportunity within a growing company based in Uxbridge who are looking to recruit for a HR Generalist who is able maintain smooth running of the business functions. You will need to be a self-starter who is able to align strategies and operations throughout the business including dealing with key stakeholders. You will need to have exceptional communication skills so you can build key relationships though all levels of the business. You need to be a role you sleeves up and get stuck in kind of person who can be efficient and proactive at all times. You are also required to have a CIPD level 5 or equivalent? or BA or MA in human resources? Does this sound like something you ae interested in? APPLY NOW!!!
- Assist personnel administration processes and support managers and employees on day-to-day operational HR tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service and, together with our HR frontdesk service AskHR, act as a point of contact for employees and managers.
- You must have knowledge of UK labour law and practical experience with leadership
- Monitor data around sick leave, engagement and job satisfaction and address the development area to leaders and local management.
- Optimize existing HR processes and locally implement new global processes.
- You have experience with change management and leading transformation processes.
- Resolve conflicts and provide coaching and counselling on human resources matters for individuals or groups within a defined organization or function.