Installation Coordinator/ 1st Line Support
Sheridan Ward are currently recruiting for an outstanding logical thinker to join our amazing client based in Harrow. As the Installation Coordinator/1st Line Support you will need to be very customer service focused with great communication skills. Have you worked within IT support and are able to support clients remotely? Are you someone who can build an instant rapport? Do you have an interest in technology? This role is great for someone who enjoys technology and learning new systems/software's.
You will need to be able to make decisions promptly with a logical approach to all customer enquiries. It's important you have a meticulous eye for detail and able to work to a high standard. An excellent telephone manner is essential in this role as you will be dealing with most customer queries via telephone.
- Proving first line support via phone, email and remote connection
- Supporting and assisting internal users with It Issues
- Order parts from suppliers
- Planning and booking installations
- Maintaining engineer's productivity and ensuring jobs are completed and updated systems
- Monitoring any service level issues