£20,000 - £252000 DOE - PARKING AVAILABLE - EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for a leading corporate FMCG company based in Uxbridge who are looking to recruit an Inventory Analyst based within the Supply Chain department. Can you Analyse costs and margins? Do you have experience in working closely with other teams to optimise business potential. Do you have an analytical mindset with advanced knowledge of excel? Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills? If so this role could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
- Optimise service levels to customers within business unit and the supply chain as a whole by negotiating appropriate delivery/ordering strategy and controlling supplier performance
- Achieve stockholding and wastage budgets for own portfolio and ensure appropriate actions are taken without impacting supply.
- Minimise stockholding by adopting influencing strategies with Trading and Supplier Managers.
- Ensure that range review, promotional and new supplier activity is delivered to a required standard
- Develop relationships with Third Party Suppliers and consolidators/hauliers to ensure that inbound supply service levels and supplier constraints (lead-times, production life, minimum order quantities etc) are optimised.
- Develop strategy to maximise backhaul revenue streams.
- Maintain channels of communication with all key divisions to ensure successful delivery of own targets and projects.
- Ensure discussions with our key Retailers and RSCs to ensure their thoughts are built into current and future activities.