My client who is based in Harrow are recruiting for an IT Manager to join their expanding team!
Have you got experience of being an IT manager? Do you have an excellent knowledge of technical management or information analysis? If you have hands- on experience with computer networks, then this is the role for you!
You will need a strong knowledge of core Microsoft IT Systems and an ITIL certification. If you have both, then send your CV in now!!!!
You will receive extensive coaching and personal development on the job. This company has excellent transport links, so it is really easy to get to! The team is really positive and have high levels of energy, they want their colleagues to succeed.
They also have a beautifully modern office and amazing benefits for all of their employees including contribution towards gym memberships, season ticket loan, 28 days holiday & more!!! If this sounds like something you would love to be a part off, then APPLY NOW!!!
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Planning, organising, controlling and evaluating IT data operations
- Designing, developing and implementing policies and procedures in line with user needs and system functionality
- Identifying problematic areas and implementing strategic solutions in time; auditing systems
- Preserving assets by implementing disaster recovery, back-up procedures, information security and control structures
- Planning the installation and maintenance of all office network and communication equipment
- Providing support for new releases and deployments, working with relevant teams on upgrades and modifications
- Managing day-to-day activities of the IT team, prioritising workload according to business needs to ensure that a stable and high-performing service is provided
- Training and coaching team members, managing performance and assisting with recruitment