IT Product Support
Mon- Fri: 9am-5:30pm
Do you have experience with 2nd line support or do you have a computing degree? If you do continue reading… we have the job for you!
My client who is based locally in Uxbridge are looking for a loyal, hardworking person to join their team! The company are growing massively and need a candidate who is ambitious and driven to be the best.
You will receive amazing support, guidance and career progression with this company. They have team building days to make sure staff are extremely happy and motivated at all times! Do you have strong communication skills?
Do you have really strong IT skills? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of IP networking? If you have a thorough understanding of M2M, then send your CV to us!!
Do you have strong work ethic and have high energy? Are you able to interpret customer needs? If you feel happy explaining difficult concepts to a variety of audiences, then APPLY NOW!
- Technical support to internal product teams
- Pre-sales support and services to sales functions
- Investigating technical incidents and providing remedies where necessary
- Co-ordinating 3rd party suppliers in the resolution of more complex issues
- Design/build of secure customer router configurations
- Deployment and management of customer/product trials and pilots.
- Generation of technical documentation where required.
- Maintaining strong technical relationships
- Evaluating new products
- Working with operations and service delivery on product developments
- Maintain detailed knowledge of infrastructure