Salary: 18'000 **PARKING AVAILABLE**
We are on the lookout for a Junior Administrator to join our client in their stunning office based in a beautiful location. You will be joining a prestigious company with a great reputation; they are the leading market for what they do. You will need to have a great work ethic and willing to learn. Are you a positive enthusiastic individual with the drive and ambition to progress as an administrator? You will be joining the editing team so you will need to have great initiative, able to get on with any task at hand as and when required.
Are you a proficient user of Microsoft Office? Would you consider yourself as a stickler for detail?
If you feel you can answer yes to the above, then apply today and see what opportunities await….
- Editing translations in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Being responsible once a week for dispatching completed translations to the clients electronically
- Microsoft Word skills are essential
- Good spelling & Grammar
- Ability to work independently within a large team while at the same time keeping up the line of communication with your supervisor regarding any issues which may affect us meeting client deadline
- Editing a wide variety of texts and images into a range of languages, which have numerous layout guidelines
- Ensure you meet all our client deadlines and flagging up any potential issues as soon as possible.
- Being responsible once a week for printing/formatting translations ready for proofreading
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to tight deadlines