Junior HR Officer
£23,000 - £25,000 GREAT OPPORTUNITY - PARKING AVAILABLE - GREAT BENEFITS
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for a Junior HR Office for a prestigious company who are market leaders in their industry. Are you someone who has HR experience and is able to come in and hit the ground running? Have you worked within HR within the hospitality industry? Do you have general HR experience? Have you working on the recruitment aspect of HR? Are you currently studying your CIPD or already qualified?
My client have a outstanding reputation within their industry and would like someone who has a positive attitude, is able to work without supervision and take initiative and is able to be conscientious and professional at all times to join their team. This is a great opportunity for any candidate who has already got experience but wants to grow and learn more!
- Update and maintain the HR database
- Prepare starter forms, reference forms, offer letters and contracts of employment for all new starters.
- Maintain personnel files
- Collate individual employees' sickness and annual leave entitlements.
- Prepare payroll forms as and when required.
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required.
- Organise interviews and keep vacancies updated.
- Inform the IT department weekly of all starters and leavers.
- Organise staff probationary review meetings and appraisals.
- Assist in ordering and distributing all staff uniforms, staff cards and name badges.
- Drafting recruitment adverts, liaising with recruitment sources
- Interviewing candidates to making offers of employment.
- Manage the company career page, jobsites and agency distribution.
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge of the latest developments in the field of recruitment and selection.
- Provide support in investigations for disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Support the HR team with writing and presenting training and induction programmes.
- Organise annual statutory training e.g. fire warden and first aid training/refresher training when required.
- Achieved or working towards a recognised HR qualification such as CIPD Level 3 and above.
- Good knowledge of relevant employment law.