Junior UX/UI Designer
Location: Central Uxbridge
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Sheridan Ward recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a forwarding thinging company that are growing their marketing team in Central Uxbridge. My client are looking for someone who has designed wireframes, for testing and building the ultimate goal of translating the user experience journey into a smooth interaction. Do you have a creative mind to ensure the interface design and technical creation of responsive web pages, widgets and apps. You will need to have a design experience alongside the background technical knowledge for this particular position.
The team is expanding into new market territories and the company are excited to bring onboard a candidate who possesses a creative and forward thinking outlook! Due to the exciting project in motion there will be lots of scope to add personal flair to this position! If this sounds like something you would like to explore - APPLY NOW!!
- Experience of designing responsive webpages
- Experience of designing wireframes, prototypes, style guides & user flows
- Experience of designing logos, graphics and other digital visual assets
- Help drive user research studies to gain insight into user behaviour and to test, and troubleshoot existing websites
- Liaising with developers to understand technical limitations and their impact on front end design
- Stay ahead of modern design thinking and practices.
- Experience with understanding of online user interface design
- Demonstrable experience of designing user interfaces from wireframe
- Experienced with software design tools such as Sketch, Invision
- Through research, analysis, definition, and documentation, the Junior UX/UI designer will design innovative solutions that inspire user engagement, influence behaviour, strengthen client brands and drive profitability
- Strong design portfolio that shows your previous achievements and eye for visual design