Key Account Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS, CAR AFTER PROBATION & COMPANY BONUS
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for a well-established company based in Uxbridge. Do you want to join a company who is a leading specialist within their sector? Do you have the ambition to succeed within a growing company? Are you someone who is able to build and grow existing accounts within the business? Are you someone who is able to work with a product and manage clients expectations? Do you have the ability to take on key responsibilities within a busy buzzing environment? Are you enthusiastic and motivated to provide excellent customer satisfaction. This role will involve travel to meet with clients across the UK. You need to be someone who has a wealth of account management experience so you can come in and hit the ground running. If this sounds like you and more? APPLY NOW!
- To help clients identify their product needs and deal with any client questions.
- To process client enquiries, providing timely quotations
- To negotiate with clients on prices and terms of potential sales
- To carry out more detailed Investigations through discussion / correspondence with clients for more complex opportunities.
- To co-ordinate support from other staff to help provide technical guidance and advice for clients and find solutions to more complex client requirements.
- To Follow up higher value quotations, to understand reasons why we have won or lost potential sales.
- To make promotional calls and visits to clients in line with agreed schedule to maintain client relationships, probe for new business opportunities and keep abreast of the client's projects, business and future requirements.
- To maintain/increase the overall targeted profit margin for each allocated client.
- To ensure that client delivery dates are monitored and updates are provided to clients and our internal systems, as appropriate
- To process client orders efficiently and accurately providing the client with order acknowledgements
- To support the purchasing team with all relevant information to enable efficient processing of the clients requirements.
- To liaise with the purchasing team, as required, to enable efficient progressing and prioritizing of suppliers orders.
- To make contact potential clients and engage with them to learn about their business requirements and establish a relationship to begin trading.
- To achieve agreed sales targets for allocated clients.
- To support the preparation for and to attend trade shows and exhibitions as appropriate.