Salary: £28,000 - Will include workings 2 Saturdays a month but you get a day off in the week
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected company in Slough.
They are looking for an enthusiastic person with great customer service skills to join their friendly team. Do you have experience in Leading a team on Reception? Do you have outstanding customer service that you can provide that 5 Star Service? Have you organised a team duties and delegated tasks? Have you planned staff Rotas? Have you managed a team on Reception? If this sounds like something you would like to know more about…. APPLY NOW!!
- Manage the Reception team to ensure all duties are carried out daily
- Planning staff rota a month in advance to ensure there is sufficient cover
- Greeting clients in a prompt and professional manner
- Dealing with queries both in person and on the phone
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and visitors are given refreshments as and when required
- Liaise with all departments and communicate any special requirements
- Monitoring all stock daily and processing orders in advance when needed
- Coach, motivate and drive performance of staff members and always lead by example
- Monitor the diaries and flag any double bookings and issues that may arise
- Staff inductions and training new starters
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and has a proactive approach
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.